Why this programme?
There are fundamental interpersonal needs that are present in any interaction involving human beings. You ignore these needs at your peril if you want to have a positive impact on others and influence them.
What we cover and how?
This module is most often experienced first as a foundation for other modules. It introduces Noggin’s ABC model and helps delegates understand the fundamental interpersonal needs that fuel motivation and performance.
- Individuals experience the primal importance of Noggin’s ABC model
- Individuals establish their current emotional range or agility
- Individuals create a personal plan
‘Noggin’s session on motivations really helped our technically minded people leaders understand what makes people “tick”. It was a fun session that really changed their mindset about how to approach conversations with their people.’
Outcomes for the individual
- Be present to the impact you are having on other’s
- Flex your behaviour to respond in the moment
- Connect with people at a deeper level
Outcomes for the organisation
- Leaders develop practical self-awareness
- Leaders develop practical emotional agility and competence
- Leaders are engaged in developing more emotional range in their style
- Leaders can appreciate the impact they have on others and begin to change
For more information on our Motivations Programme please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.