Why this programme?
Performance related conversations are a real contact sport; knowing what you want to say and being able to do it effectively in real time are very different. Moving from a box ticking exercise to a real conversation is essential.
What we cover and how?
This module shows how to conduct real, positive, frank and non-defensive conversations that lead to a lasting change in engagement, motivation and performance.
- Individuals respond to their Catalyst feedback
- Individuals are introduced to useful thought processes coupled with behaviour and language that creates open dynamics and productive conversations
- Individuals learn to flex their style using Noggin’s feedback model
‘After recently attending a Noggin Performance Management workshop, I loved the general interactiveness and it was great that it was tailored to every situation that you may come across rather than being generic’
Outcomes for the individual
- Capture someone’s fully engaged attention by managing expectations effectively and working in the other persons world
- Use precise questions to get the bottom of performance conversations and gently provoke helpful responses
- Approach the conversation in a frank and authentic way and generate trust
Outcomes for the organisation
- Improved business performance through more efficient conversations about performance
- Increase engagement in the process -eliminate misunderstandings and defensiveness
- Be more resilient and confident tackling underperformance
For more information on our Performance Management Programme please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.