Why this programme?
“Engaging” people in information is very different from “telling” or “sharing”. Stop presenting information “at” people and make your message, clear, compelling, 2-way and most importantly – truly engaging.
What we cover and how?
The module addresses what makes messages engaging and influential. It focuses on how to structure a message and also how to deliver it.
- Individuals respond to their Catalyst feedback
- Individuals construct and deliver messages
- Individuals re-construct their message using the 4mat system
- Learning to establish a “yes-set” in an audience
- Welcome and deal with resistance
‘Practical, relevant content delivered in a engaging, relaxed way. Loved many concepts – in my mind right now is the one about letting your audience do the work (keeping yourself out of things more than you do!).’
Outcomes for the individual
- Use what is happening in a room to make it “live”
- Build coherent messages to satisfy all personality types
- Maintain composure in the light of challenge
- Be human and real in your delivery
- Connect at a deeper level with your audience
Outcomes for the organisation
- Quicker buy in to organisational messages
- Leaders with more confidence to communicate change
- The shift in culture towards more human and engaging communication
- Improved engagement scores
For more information on our Engaging Groups Programme please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.