Why this programme?
As we move more into leadership, our role fundamentally changes. We are no longer required to follow policies, processes or strategies, we are required to pro actively create our own. Faced with uncertainty or ambiguity, how can you be sure you are following an effective process in your decision-making.
What we cover and how?
This module ensures that you are looking at problems from enough perspectives, ensuring you can avoid any blindspots when creating a coherent solution or strategy.
- Individuals learn to create strategic brief
- Individuals learn creative thinking techniques to generate alternatives
- Individuals explore practical realities and dependencies
- Individuals learn to assess their strategies against risks and benefits
‘I really loved the “yes and” exercise. It was great to cover this technique and in this context it had a lot of meaning for me. It really helped to set the tone and brought out a lot of key features that we could reflect on later. I am also already using the ‘What happens if… we do/we don’t’ approach which is helping me to get so much more from my conversations’
Outcomes for the individual
- Creating a compelling and relevant intent or brief
- Think in a structured way
- Create a narrative that catches hearts and minds
Outcomes for the organisation
- Faster and more coherent decision making
- Leaders developing the ability to step up to the next level
- Well thought through strategies for more effortless implementation
- Creative solutions and competitive advantage
For more information on our Proactive Thinking Programme please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.